<body>
Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello!
How long has it been?
Since somewhere between july/march?
woah,sure is long..
heh heh, so sorry for letting this blog rot till like **** ..
I've been wanting to update it, but everytime i click 'new post',my mind just went
BLANK
so in the end no update until now.
Anyway,here I am! back again!
This morning woke up late. Real late cause of all the snoring last night that prevented me from going into my lala-land ~
sobs ;'(
Ate cake in the morning..
I think it's vanilla cake with a little bluberry cream..?
It's not that bad, but i sure was expecting it to be pandan swiss roll instead of this.


Does it look yummy? lolx
Got a little bored while eating it,so snap snap* , took pictures of it before finishing it.
------
Tada! The poly package!
Has been waiting for it to be delivered like for ages!
& I was like 'Finally! You arrived! ....
But why now.. Don't feel like seeing you now in this mood though i've been waiting..'
I mean it's quite sian to think of the need to do all the orientation and stuff.
Agree? No? Nevermind.
Hah! xD
Please don't mind me talking to myself.

------
& Now! It's time for CNY photos! =DD

Cheeese^^

The above two pictures are at my 2nd aunt house, before eating dinner
while
the next two pictures are taken before everybody heads home.
can you find me? :)

Bottom two is at my 3rd aunt house.
So cram.
But the attendence is still not full, there are still other cousins not in the photo.
Oh well~ another time then!


------
During this too long and boring holiday, there isn't much things that i can do.
Or rather, most of the things that are needed to be done are done, so nothing is left to do.
So, i just did some drawings to pass time.
But ofcourse, it's very far from perfect, so bare with it.
Give me face lah hor? haha xD


------
Ah! so we're here!
My sister just came back from Melbourne at around 12am?
She went there for a field trip for 5 days? I think.
I even made her promise to take pictures of the sceneries, without her!
Yeah, i even specify the 'WITHOUT HER'.
haha, and got smack at the side!
Even so, she agreed and said she will show me the pictures went it's ready.
Hah! Thats my sister!
Brought lots of stuff back too.


I'm not sure what the above is used for. Maybe it's home fragrance?
I don't know.
I only know it doesn't smell pleasent to me. x.x

Chocolate! x)

Ah.. jewellery.. All hers. Mine? none. =(

Honey, nougat && Rock Candy!! yay! Berry flavoured!

Well,it's still hers.

Strawberry liquor. Gonna try it!

Chocolate and nacho cheese.

Actually,she did bought sweater for my brother and father. But I'm lazy to take picture of it.

------

Okay! Thats all! The end! Post another time! (definately not some time soon though.hehe) & sorry for not organising the post in a neater way. Sorry but bare with it x.x See ya! :)

Labels:


`Iloveyou.&.Ihateyou
6:31 PM